Digital Asset Manager
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for a talented Digital Asset Manager to provide support for the International digital marketing efforts. The role would suit a well-rounded marketing graduate with excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills who has a particular interest in digital communications and design.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique marketing and publishing studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- As part of the wider International Marketing structure, the digital team is responsible for the co-ordination and execution of all International digital content.
- Work closely with the wider marketing, development, design, localisation and QA teams to co-ordinate International content across website, email, social media, paid media, in-game, first party and owned channels.
- Ensure absolute consistency across all channels and languages.
- Coordinate with internal teams on digital asset requirements.
- Co-ordinate and manage various ongoing projects across multiple teams whilst ensuring all relevant stakeholders are kept updated on progress.
- Liaise with internal creative departments on development and delivery of digital assets for International campaigns.
- Brief, schedule and manage creative briefs for digital assets for International requirements.
- Co-ordinate scheduling with other teams to ensure assets are available as required.
- Manage communication flow between creative departments and projects managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital/marketing/project management, preferably with a multi-language element.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- A love of video games, film, music, and entertainment.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Previous experience managing digital asset content and design resource.
- Previous experience briefing digital asset requirements to design teams.
- Familiarity with/an interest in digital technologies including Photoshop and proficient with MS Office.
- The ability to remain calm/flexible while managing large workloads and meeting tight deadlines and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well within a team and enjoy collaborative working but have the ability to think on their feet and work under their own initiative.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience with Monday or similar Project Management software.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous experience working on marketing content with a multi-language element.
- Experience in entertainment marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23