Digital Asset Management Coordinator
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a passionate Digital Asset Management Coordinator to join our Writing team. We are looking for individual that has a keen eye for detail to assist with curating and organizing Rockstar’s digital assets management system and internal wiki pages. This is a full-time position based out of Rockstar's unique NYC studio in Noho, Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Data Management team focuses on organizing, uploading, editing, and maintaining files in an auto-tagging, searchable, digital filing system.
- We’re also responsible for creating, cataloguing, and maintaining Rockstar’s internal Wikipedia, which is a comprehensive digital library of all aspects of our published games for internal reference use.
- Catalogue digital assets and metadata & upload files on to our digital asset management using methodology established by the team.
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency of digital assets and their metadata within the digital asset management system.
- Build out and maintain the pages on Rockstar’s internal Wikipedia including fact-checking and verifying information on existing pages.
- Provide first-level technical support to digital asset management system users.
- Love and deep knowledge of Rockstar’s games & ability to play them.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in a related field.
- Information stewardship, technology skills, creative & organizational skills to maintain digital asset databases.
- Previous experience working with digital asset management solution (e.g., OpenText Media Management, Adobe Experience Manager, Nuxeo Platform) preferred but not necessary.
- Fluent mastery of the English Language.
- Ability to work independently and track/report progress to supervisor.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to run basic programs, scan, compile data, manage files.
- Analytical skills and a systematic work approach.
- Project and time management skills.
- Detail oriented – proven eye for detail.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize work.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Education/background/interest in library studies, info science, photography, arts.
- Experience with metadata taxonomy management, modelling, organization, and governance.
- Video and screen capture skills preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above and your interest in Rockstar Games. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23