Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a DevOps Specialist at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Program in the relevant languages (C++, C#, Python)
- Support and improve the toolset for continuous integration of code and content
- Collaborate with production teams in order to identify and reduce build bottlenecks
- Improve automated reporting of issues throughout the build process
- Manage, maintain and improve branch management within the production teams.
- Collaborate with production teams to identify and create time saving tools.
- 3-7 years of experience, with strong programming skills in C/C++/C#.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python).
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with source control systems (subversion, git).
- Experience with different build systems (msbuild, gcc, xcode).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with iOS, Android or other video game consoles is an asset.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Organized, self-reliant and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner.
- High interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaDate posted: 2021-12-16