Developer Support Engineer, Advertiser Support
Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for game development and monetization. These services complement the core engine software used by game developers. These additional software services aid developers with Ads management, Analytics intelligence, and ways to more optimally create and share game builds.
As a Developer Support Engineer for Unity, you’ll be the primary point of contact for game developers using our services, responding to questions, solving problems, and generally ensuring the highest quality of customer experience. Does this sound like you? You are part developer, part investigator, and all about customer happiness.
Technology is your playground, and software integration is your favorite kind of challenge; you love it when customers present a wide variety of problems that require agile-thinking and problem-solving skills. New problems every day? No problem! - Especially when you don’t already know the answers, because you're happiest when learning something new.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the first contact point for technical inquiries from our game developers, using the Zendesk technical ticketing system to handle and prioritize issues
- Participate in client meetings as a domain specialist for technical product details
- Investigate, research, debug, and seek integration problems, interacting with customers and internal development engineers as needed to do so
- Improve, expand, and develop the documentation, resource materials, and technical FAQs
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports that detail the issues you are working on, recommend product and support delivery ideas and profile and debug as needed
What we’re looking for
- Detail-orientated approach to investigating issues and analyzing data
- SQL knowledge and experience with common Business Intelligence tools (such as Looker, Imply, GCP, BigQuery, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in software development or support, with strong programming skills in C#, Objective-C, Java, or related
You might also have
- Previous monetization tech (mobile ads or in-app purchase) background
- Familiarity with iOS and Android development tools
- Experience with the Unity Editor
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vilnius, LithuaniaDate posted: 2022-01-20