Destiny Senior Producer, Rewards Area
Bungie Studios is looking for a motivated, organized, team-oriented Rewards Area Producer to help ensure Destiny’s reward systems continue to remain industry-leading. Development is a collaborative process, and we are searching for an experienced leader to work across groups to ensure the Rewards Team is always in sync with our Release Teams to make amazing Rewards for our players.
You will work closely with Creative Leadership and help guide teams of developers responsible for designing and crafting high quality reward, economy, and pursuit systems. You will ensure that your teams collaborate well with peers from other teams to improve the Destiny reward experience to drive retention and engagement. You will champion adherence to rewards frameworks and help validate release deliverables.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- You are the leader of multiple interdisciplinary teams who create a compelling economy and pursuit ecosystem in Destiny. You will be accountable for:
- Maintaining high-level Area Goals and validating alignment with overall game vision
- Communicating and championing overall Area Goals and their relevancy to product
- Validating Area work is properly aligned with and supportive of overall game vision for each release
- Assisting with planning, tracking, theming, and alignment with external teams for all relevant release rewards
- Maintaining framework and taxonomy documentation for current+1 release year of rewards
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to improve the Destiny reward experience
- Maintaining and championing external team alignment with frameworks
- Validating impact and scalability of any modifications to frameworks with impacted stakeholders
- Experience successfully leading multiple teams of developers through several game development cycles
- Passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and effective compromise
- Proven ability to interpret and drive team members to hit high-level experience goals set by game directors
- Commitment to creating a positive work environment
- Self-motivated with an ability to inspire and motivate your team
- In-depth understanding of game engines, technology and the game development process
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23