The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the efficiency and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
In the Campaign Valuation team, you will be working on models and embeddings that will be used in other Unity machine learning models like conversion and value prediction models. You will contribute and take ownership of end-to-end machine learning pipelines and develop deep neural network models whose results will be used by other teams and what you deliver is an integral part of the whole Unity monetization product. We expect you to have the motivation and skills to translate the business problems as Machine Learning problems and apply those in a large scale production environment. If you are open-minded, interested in learning and excelling we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a team to revolutionize personalization of user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Implement embeddings and machine learning methods that help other models to tackle business problems
- Develop deep learning and online personalized targeting solutions with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Work with machine learning-based online decision-making systems on a large scale
What we’re looking for
- Experience in implementing data processing and training predictive models
- Experience in machine learning model development using Tensorflow
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and programming
- Good communication skills to help collaboration with other data scientists and engineers
- Enthusiasm about machine learning and data science
You might also have
- Experience in deep learning methods, embeddings and transfer learning
- Experience in mobile advertisement, gaming, or online trading
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, FinlandDate posted: 2022-01-20