Data Engineer (BI)
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer to join our Gameloft Business Intelligence team. Join us in building and improving the foundation for our tools that help our teams and partners make critical business decisions. As part of our team, you will be responsible for designing and deploying data warehouse systems, developing, maintaining, monitoring and optimizing ETL processes.
• Define Data Model;
• Create and maintain ETL processes;
• Define and create BI tool measures, dimensions and dashboards that are globally used across games;
• Give support to analysts.
• Proficiency in at least one common query language;
• Proficiency in Data modelling;
• Knowledge in ETL processes and tools;
• Worked with Python or Java;
• (Nice to have) Worked in large scales systems providing huge amounts of data.
Will be a plus:
• Ability to understand the business needs;
• Ability to tailor technical solution to user and client requirements;
• Ability to provide simple output for client;
• Interest for the gaming industry.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.
Location: Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, UkraineDate posted: 2021-12-16