A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for running all necessary reports required to ensure data integrity. Data Analyst collects and compiles data to build large systematic reports from multiple sources.
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies;
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis;
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources;
- Convert classic e-mail reports to meaningful, client-oriented visualizations in Looker;
- Debugging and problem-solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- SQL skills are a must-have experience querying large, complex data sets;
- Python programming skills, experience with libraries such as pandas and numpy;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings;
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral);
- Strong interest in video games.
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with BI tools such as Looker;
- Snowflake knowledge.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exciting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building, and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English only.
Location: Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, UkraineDate posted: 2021-12-16