Customer Success Specialist
Our Customer Success team is looking for a relationship builder with the innate ability to tackle hard problems to join our team as a Customer Advisor for Industrial, specifically for VisualLive. VisualLive is a newly acquired company at Unity developing powerful AR enabled applications on a wide spectrum of devices like iPad, Android and HoloLens. We use a variety of exciting AR technologies including ARFoundation, MARS, Pixyz, Forge, and many others. The VisualLive applications are used in AEC industries for viewing and managing useful data for large 3D models. Our applications focus primarily on QA/QC allowing users to find and supervise problems efficiently.
Our team is new within our quickly growing Customer Success organization. Our team embodies all Unity values to deliver an outstanding customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold.
In this role, you will be a key promoter of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our small-to-medium business Industrial customers. This is a unique chance to create a big impact at scale as part of the Visual Live team. You will collaborate with our support, sales and product teams ensuring our Industrial customers realize value with Unity. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers! A curious, eager-to-learn approach will serve you well.
Are you ready for a challenge? If nothing excites you more than working in a customer facing role in a fast-paced environment that requires the highest level of integrity, apply today!
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the trusted advisor to enable customers to optimally apply our tools to achieve their business objectives
- Conduct proactive outreach to engage customers and ensure maximum Adoption, NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
- Become a specialist in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) products that add value
- Ensure customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify core user challenges recommending improvements
What we're looking for
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or Manufacturing industries
- Experience supporting customers with SaaS products - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist
- Results-oriented with a high degree of autonomy
- Comfortable managing multiple customers across different verticals and stages of growth and able to adjust as business requirements change
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and partners
You might also have
- Familiarity with 3D model file formats and software like Revit, Navisworks, Maya, Max, Sketchup.
- An understanding of software and / or product development process (C #, Unity Editor, game development)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20