Customer Success Intern
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, come join Unity as an intern within our Customer Success Management team. In this role, you will be an integral member of the team, you will have an opportunity to explore various areas of success management, including advising, retention and program coordination. Most importantly, you'll interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
This is an 11 month paid placement starting in summer 2022
What you'll be doing
- Prepare presentations for customer engagements and updates, including onboarding and review calls
- Help identify key learning opportunities and work with the team through iteration, to improve paid customer satisfaction overall
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users(complimentary or paid) products that make valuable contributions to their current business setup
- Track success level and user satisfaction metrics (such as NPS, Micro-moment satisfaction and perceived value), and ensure all interaction SLA's are being achieved and exceeded
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on all user interactions and enquiries, and help evolve and optimize results
What we're looking for
- Currently studying at university at a bachelors level in an area such as but not limited to business management, architecture, game development, engineering, media development and looking for a placement year starting 2022
- Proven critical thinking capabilities
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in business software (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, CRM)
You might also have
- Experience in building relationships with customers
- Unity experience
- Industry experience (Gaming, AEC, ATM, M&E)
- Experience in presenting software solutions and products over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone) in English
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20