Contingent Workforce Manager
To meet the challenges of hiring at scale, Unity's Recruiting Programs team drives initiatives that maximise our organisation's resources, while contributing to positive candidate, hiring team, and recruiter experiences.
- As the Contingent Workforce Manager, you are the key collaborator working with internal teams (Procurement, Legal, HR, Business) to determine where and when we use contingent workers. You will be the owner who drives the policy, implementation, and maintenance of our contingent workforce program. You will also lead all aspects of partnering with our PEO (professional employer organisation) vendors
- Short term success will include defining our worker types and the processes for bringing them onboard. We are looking for consistency and compliance across the global locations where we operate
- Long term, policies are well documented and easy to follow. You are an adviser and educator on global contingent workforce opportunities
- This is the first time Unity will have a dedicated Contingent Workforce Manager. This is an opportunity to build on existing processes and truly create a global program to serve our business goals
- You will have the chance to work with teams across Unity and influence at many levels
What you’ll be doing
- Policy, Procedure, and Documentation - Build and launch a set of Contingent Worker policies (end-to-end)
- Risk Management - Drive monthly contingent workforce audits, meeting with HRBPs and business leaders for risk assessment and actioning
- Vendor Management - Design PEO landscape. Negotiate contracts, drive process improvements, automations, invoicing accuracy/ approval, maintain compliance with Unity policies
- Cross-collaboration - Partner with other teams like Onboarding and Compensation to define the experience for our contingent population
- Communications - Train, educate, and lead change management across Unity hiring teams
What we’re looking for
- Vendor management, contract management experience
- You're comfortable operating independently, and working across levels to drive outcomes
- Schedule flexibility to work with employees globally
You might also have
- Experience partnering with PEO companies
- A passion for systems administration
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20