Content manager (HTML/CSS)
Wargaming is seeking a Content Manager with HTML/CSS layout creation skills to create various types of content in the games of the Wargaming universe. We're looking for an individual to become a part of the PRMP Team in the Monetization Operation Department, which deals with targeted activities for WG projects based on large amounts of data.
What will come in handy in this position is responsibility (content is the face of the game), attention to detail (our players notice every mistake), and a willingness to learn (we'll teach you the specifics and show you how to do things a bit more complex than how to copy and paste).
The main tasks of the Content Specialist will be to create layouts for in-game messages with the help of special CMS admin panels that don't require code, to create standard email layouts with the help of HTML/CSS, and also to order graphics and texts and monitor their status and readiness.
What will you do?
- Create layouts for email templates (using the existing example)
- Create in-game messages in the corporate content management system
- Coordinate and order elements for these messages (e.g., graphics, texts, localizations, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS, especially regarding email layouts
- Knowledge of how to check the display of laid-out emails in Litmus
- Experience with CMS (e.g., uploading content to websites, filling in product details, etc.)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Pre-intermediate or higher level of English (reading and written communication)
- Experience with Photoshop
- Understanding of the principles of cross-browser and adaptive layouts for different email clients and mobile devices (or a willingness to learn)
- Passion for games generally, and for Wargaming projects in particular
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Location: Kyiv, UkraineDate posted: 2022-01-20