Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As part of Gameloft South-East Asia employer branding strategy, the Communication Expert will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day communications and event organization tasks for our internal audience
This position is your chance if you wish to gain experience in Employer branding, HR communication and marketing fields as well as develop a solid experience and professional career path.
- Coordinate the successful execution of internal events, including but not limited to regular events (Kartini’s Day, Trainers’ Day, and monthly quiz), as well as casual and skill contests. The scope of work covers event planning, organization, communication (pre and post-event), logistics management, and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal partners on communication and branding purposes relevant to the Communication department, such as designers, purchasers, HR, department heads, etc.
- Manage fun committee, an internal community acting as support team in event organization, and studio clubs.
- Fill various kinds of finance paperwork.
- Copy-write press releases and various contents for social network.
- Manage the inventory of merchandises, ordering new stock upon needs.
- Support the execution of major internal event and external events, including but not limited to CSR program and recruitment activities (job fair, workshop, etc.).
- Benchmark and report on communication trends; source ideas, images, concepts to help the team innovate.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and Bahasa
- Adequate literacy in Microsoft Office
- Multi-tasking and strong organization skills
- Detail-oriented, careful and considerate nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic team player with sense of initiative and positive attitude
- Demonstrating logical and analytical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Location: Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, IndonesiaDate posted: 2021-12-16