PiXYZ R&D team in Compiegne (France) is hiring a Cloud Architect to develop Pixyz cloud offer.
The goal of the Pixyz team is to provide products and solutions to bridge two worlds that are not compatible by design: the design/engineering/manufacturing world and the world of real-time 3D experiences!
We allow our users to create workflows that conform and convert various large and complex data into real-time 3D standards.
As a Cloud Architect you will integrate the PiXYZ Cloud product team and you will be able to bring your expertise and ideas to the implementation of a new strategic Cloud service. This includes contributing ideas for the products, implementing features and bug fixes, writing tests, and assisting with documentation.
What you’ll be doing
- Define the design of the solution by proposing an architecture.
- Implement the architecture and write the associated documents.
- Supervise Cloud infrastructures and set up supporting metrics.
- Supervise the implementation of the Cloud API.
- Contribute during the implementation of projects concerning the system infrastructure or during the launch of transversal projects on Cloud subjects.
What we’re looking for
- Strong skills in Shell, Python, Go, NodeJS, .Net programming
- Container management (Docker, Kubernetes), DevOps (Gitlab, Ansible, Jenkins), and Virtualization (ESX, Nutanix)
- Cloud API management (RESTful, gRPC, GCP API Gateway)
- Google Cloud Platform, and Serverless infrastructure
- Deployment of microservices on top of cross cloud and hybrid environments (Open Application Model)
You might also have
- Any Google / Azure / Aws Cloud Certification
- Knowledges or interest in 3D data preparation workflows and algorithms
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Compiègne, FranceDate posted: 2022-01-20