Careers My Account My Account Sign Out Sign In Sign In
*Please note that this is a contract position.
The ideal candidate is data driven with a passion for mobile games, possesses a blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving. A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently. This position will report to the Senior, UA Manager.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Traffic User Acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC, Apple, networks etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to delivery creative assets to various stakeholders.
- Creating ad images from design assets and writing ad copy.
- Analyzing and reporting results to identify optimization opportunities to grow the business across multiple KPIs (installs, retention, and profitability).
- Generating detailed weekly spend and performance reports for the product outlining trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to leadership.
- Preparing presentations for internal clients on delivered campaigns.
- Understanding of insertion/purchase order setup, budget pacing and invoicing.
- Other relative duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required.
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables.
- Ability to compile and distill performance data into a clear business case for decision making.
- Experience evaluating creative performance and working with product marketers to deliver feedback to a creative services team.
- Familiarity with user acquisition KPIs (CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS).
- Interest in analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations.
- Understanding of the mobile gaming ecosystem.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Cover Letter (PDF Preferred)
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude that cultivates a healthy work environment every day.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible and assertive.
- Good attention to detail.
- Results oriented.
- Passion for self-development.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Software
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
Work Environment & Vaccination Status
- Due to COVID-19, as of January 4, 2022, this role has been placed in a temporary remote position and may return to a Hybrid Work Model (date TBD).
- Employees working from the offices of Square Enix are required to be 100% vaccinated and adhere to the Los Angeles Mask Mandate, CDPH, and CDC guidelines.
- Unvaccinated office employees, including medical & religious exemptions, are required to submit to weekly testing, adhere to the Los Angeles Mask Mandate, CDPH, and CDC guidelines.
- This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Our AWESOME Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave
- 401K Employer Match
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
- Education Reimbursement
COMMITTED TO INCLUSION
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals by providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM.
*Please note: Inquiries other than reasonable accommodation assistance, will be not be addressed.
Location: Square EnixDate posted: 2022-01-20