Campaign Operations Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Campaign Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for an Operations Manager to be part of the team that executes loyalty and engagement campaigns and programs. This team is a cornerstone for how PlayStation deepens and sustains players' relationships with our platforms and brand.
In this role, you are responsible for loyalty and engagement campaign operations including set-up, asset and metadata management, testing and publishing. You will be utilizing a campaign management tool and will work closely with the business and analytics teams to deliver targeted campaigns that drive a breadth of behaviors on and across our platforms and services.
- Set up, test/QA and publish loyalty and player engagement campaigns; manage and resolve incidents as needed
- Work with analytics team to understand campaign audience, timing, business objectives; Write and manage campaign descriptions and coordinate creative assets
- Manage a campaign schedule and program roadmap
- Meet and deliver on timely execution of campaign schedule
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and/or operational issues; conduct post-mortems on campaign incidents
- Assist in testing new features and enhancements to the campaign management tools and provide feedback to product and engineering
- Support creation and improvement of operational processes
- Document procedures, policies and processes related to campaign operations
Skills and Capabilities
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Experience working with content/campaign management tools and systems
- A consumer-level understanding of PlayStation systems, functionality and games
- Flexible, professionally-mature, proactive approach
- High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
- BS or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of experience within content or campaign operational role
- An interest in games and passion for delivering engaging experiences to consumers
- Experience working in a global environment
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.
Location: San Mateo, CADate posted: 2021-12-16