Business Systems Analyst, Workday Financials
Come join Unity’s G&A Systems Team as a Workday Procure to Pay Business Systems Analyst! We are looking to add someone who can support Global Accounting, Procurement & Finance with functional and technical expertise. Committing to efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion will be a large part of this role.
We believe someone will be successful in this role if they bring extensive knowledge of accounting/finance business processes, with a strong systems background. Furthermore, a record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. You have experience in crafting custom workday financial reports with proven ability to effectively plan and manage project results.
If you are curious, analytical, motivated, and like rolling up your sleeves, then come be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Be a strategic partner with Accounting, Procurement and Accounts Payable to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and create solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and reporting professional for functionality focusing on but limited to: General Ledger, Accounting, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Projects
- Apply deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners
- Maintain positive relationships with partners to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and guide them on how to align with Workday standard methodologies to meet their needs
- Work well in a fast paced environment while being a collaborative, inventive and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and coordinate the resources available in different time zones
What we’re looking for
- Workday financial reporting including dashboards and composite reports
- Experience analyzing complex Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Good communication and social skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and raise issues as needed
- Project management experience
You might also have
- Experience with Adaptive, other Procurement Systems
- M&A integration experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20