Business Operations Analyst, Game Services
Role descriptionThe opportunity
The Operate Business Automation team is hiring an analyst with solid project management skills! This position will be part of a distributed but close-knit team, working with our partner teams across Unity and in Sales Operations, helping us plan and build solutions for our growing business. Along the way you’ll get to work with services that are part of an ever-growing list of games, as well as applications in other industries.What you'll be doing
- Analyze existing business processes, and build automation and tools in support of them
- Help identify areas for process improvement, and participate in planning workflows
- Build project plans and track progress with partners across multiple teams
- Use data to address complex product/business questions and challenges
- Experience with software development, IT and/or other technical project management
- Experience in analyzing and improving business processes in large and complex environments
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a wide audience, as well as translate sometimes ambiguous data requests into clear action items and requirements.
- Experience in games and game development
- Salesforce experience, supporting sales and/or sales ops teams
- Financial systems and/or financial data experience
- Data and reporting systems experience
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USADate posted: 2021-12-11