Business Analyst (GDPR)
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
A vital role within the GPDR Business Operations, Planning and Strategy (GBOPS) / Global Partner Operations (GPOPs) teams, responsible for liaison with all internal stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements, as well as create/deliver and execute plans for the ongoing development and business acceptance of measurable improvements to SIE’s suite of partner-facing tools and/or other relevant tools or processes that will sustain ongoing improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and work collaboratively across technology, data and business functions to analyse potential improvements in the PlayStation business and deliver against objectives that align to status of key measures
- Work with global stakeholders around the SIE business to assist in prioritisation of roadmaps, with a responsibility to deliver timely updates to relevant business stakeholders
- Be an authority in your domain, applying your experience and knowledge when influencing stakeholders
- Analyse and review enhancement initiatives during and post-development to ensure that requirements are met and ready for stakeholder Business Acceptance testing & sign-off
- Collaborate on plans for conducting and overseeing execution of Business Acceptance for all upcoming features
- Assist in helping identify all business processes and application features to be tested as part of Business Acceptance testing suitable use cases and test plans correspondingly
- Identify new feature requirements to help improve the PS Partners experience and analyse requirements accordingly
- Collaborate with all relevant internal teams to understand, analyse, prioritise and submit requirements for enhancing the PS Partners experience
- Conduct retrospective reviews of all newly delivered features against pre-agreed key performance indicators (KPIs), and feeding back in to the Business stakeholders, Product Management and Engineering to ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver documentation and updates on tools status and improvements to appropriate business teams via a variety of methods (email, SLACK, conf call, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Influence and communicate to senior audiences as required from time to time
- Communicate with relevant business stakeholders to provide visibility on PS Partners experience and tool enhancement roadmap
- Work with other stakeholders teams to provide global alignment on PS Partners requirements and with Product Management to drive platform development that enhances the experience and end user engagement / satisfaction whilst also meeting SIE’s objectives
- Work flexibly and globally with all 3 timezones (US, UK, Asia)
What we’re looking for:
Proven years of commercial business analysis experience including:
- Stakeholder management
- Requirements elicitation
- Business acceptance testing (UAT)
- Working with Agile teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Essential - data-centric and analytical with good planning skills and fine attention to detail
- able to operate and communicate at a senior level within SIE as required
- experience of planning, coordinating and executing Business Acceptance testing
- Games industry background
- Understanding of the relationship between Publisher & Developer, as well development and Publishing process
- General awareness of the games market, current and future games platforms
- Safe Agile training (Agile/Scrum); MBA and Prince2 or related certification
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23