Brand Marketing Specialist
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Brand Marketing Specialist – US Territory
Location: San Mateo or Los Angeles, CA hybrid
We are seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist who will be part of a team responsible for US Territory marketing for the PlayStation Brand and Hardware Platforms including PS5. This role is instrumental in ensuring that PlayStation sustains leadership in one of most critical markets globally. The team is covers all aspects of brand marketing in the US territory, ensuring that it aligns with the global strategy. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing who leads the US Territory marketing efforts.
This person should be a highly driven experienced marketing professional who has built experience in implementing complex multi-channel campaigns that drive marketing and business results, lead successful product launches, and handle established brands. The position will require high levels of collaboration and communication. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Support on all aspects of Marketing in the US Territory
- Run and track global marketing budget and performance against local territory business objectives
- Collaborate with global marketing teams to complete integrated marketing campaigns including broadcast, digital, social, CRM, search, promotions, retail/channels that drive commercial results and brand affinity with scale and impact across the US
- Work closely with product, marketing communications teams, PR, sales, account management, operations, agencies, content partners on go-to-market development and campaign launches
- Implement with 3P partnership marketing, towards achieving platform adoption and brand goals.
- Oversee internal and external creative, media and digital teams/agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA a plus
- 2+ years’ experience leading teams in consumer facing organizations with growing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in marketing for large consumer facing brands with a significant marketing budget and campaign complexity.
- Experience working with and directing creative and media agencies.
- Experience running multiple projects in highly dynamic and fluid environment
- Maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work productively & co-operatively with peers and across matrices.
- Real passion for games and brands
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organizations, to achieve common goals.
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior internal collaborators and external partners
- A high-energy, ambitious, enthusiastic, focused, hard-working teammate!
- Proactive, organized and shown ability to handle complex plans with multiple internal/external partners.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23