The Monetization Business Intelligence team at Unity is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on critical initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in SF to support the Monetization team under Operate Org. Your day-to-day will involve building dashboards for product teams, A/B analysis, owning data reporting pipelines, and working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and maintain the reporting data pipeline for specific products and custom dashboards
- Perform continuous A/B Testing Analysis
- Support data initiatives for new products in the Monetize Team
- Be the Business Intelligence source material specialist on all aspects Monetization related and be the liaison Product, Data Sci, Engineering, and Sales
- Aid in the product life-cycle development and strategy for emerging Supply-side objectives
What We’re Looking For
- Adtech and/or mobile gaming experience
- Experience dashboarding with BI Tools i.e. Tableau, Looker, Data Studio
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with different partner as well as a self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Skilled with SQL/BigQuery and Excel
You Might Also Have
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Knowledge of Python, PySpark, R
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools (AirFlow, Pyspark)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2021-12-17