Playground Games is looking for an experienced Audio Programmer to join the Fable team, working on our open world action RPG.
You will join the team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title.
- Great C++ and software architecture skills.
- Experience of working on game audio for published titles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems.
- A passion for games.
- Detailed knowledge of game audio systems and techniques.
- Knowledge of game audio middleware.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games.Apply Now
A message from
“The Playground engineering team is full of friendly, passionate people solving interesting problems, and also provides a great environment for professional growth.”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11