Associate Content Operator
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Associate Content Operator
D2C Voucher Operations Team is part of the Content Operations team. Associate Content Operator’s job role will mainly focus on Voucher Processes: Creation; Delivery; Activation; Cancellation; Reporting; etc. as defined by SIE Business needs. Associate Content Operator will also play a key role in ensuring that content is quality assurance checked and delivered to the highest standards as well as be a daily point of contact for any queries from other departments within the wider PlayStation® business. The role may also include active participation in new Services, Countries and Product launches.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation and Deployment of vouchers across PSN Content and Services: Game; Video; Wallet Top Up; Subscription, etc. for PSN, 3rd Party Partners and Retailers
- Cover promotional content for the PlayStation Network and any other customer facing services as defined by Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Manage future releases calendar involving Voucher activity - Physical & Digital
- Ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained: Marketing/Legal/Finance
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure content deadlines are met and launch schedules adhered to
- Providing support to Customer Service Team with technical knowledge and understanding of the systems to aid trouble shooting
- Provide support with UAT during pre-launch period of new platforms, products, devices, services, and countries
- Testing and validating uploaded content including downloaded packages, metadata, promotional copy, etc. depending upon campaigns
- Organised, logical, and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Basic understanding of E-Commerce/Digital content environment
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders: Internal and External to manage expectations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel required
- Problem solving ability
- Time management/ Able to prioritise work and manage deadlines
- Quality Assurance / UAT
- Familiar with games industry and related commercial demands
- Japanese language - written, verbal
- Store Publishing WWS QA
- Global Sales & Marketing
- Global Third-Party Relations
- SIE Territories
- Partners, Developers & Studios
- Consumer Operations
- D2C Store and Services
- Commercial Management
- D2C Change and Project Management
- SIE Central Operations and Supply Planning
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23