Playground Games is looking for an Art Manager to oversee production for a world-class Art team on the Fable team. You will be responsible for the planning, resourcing and delivery of projects and champion studio initiatives across the project Art team.
Your experience within the games industry will have seen you work on multiple high-profile console titles in the course of your career. As Art Manager you'll take responsibility for management of all project Art staff.
You’ll be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience of managing teams.
- At least one published title in an Art management position or similar
- Multiple high-profile published console titles
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Inspirational team management skills
- Managed project budgets
- Managed outsource engagements, including contracts and financial planning
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now
A message from
“I feel very lucky to work at PG! I get to work with a world-class team of developers on AAA projects. I am constantly learning new skills and I get to express my creativity every day. I love that at PG, everybody really wants to make the best game that they can!”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11