Working closely with our Head of Animation, Animation Supervisors and fellow Animators, you will be responsible for creating believable animation with convincing performances and motion. You will have the ability to complete digi-double, creature, character or rigid body animation. Delivering work to strict deadlines, you will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
Communicating with the team is key and you must be willing to take notes and direction well. The animation team culture and environment is hugely important at DNEG so you must be capable for working with your peers and mentoring those around you.
- 6+ years in VFX Animation experience
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form.
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Showreel showcasing high end VFX work
- Well versed in the principles of animation.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).
Location: Mumbai, India <span class="jvDate posted: 2023-01-20