Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As the Senior Animator, you will work with your team to create and transmit credible emotions, specific to each moment of the film. You will add to the artistic talent and technical level, by utilizing different styles of animation. In this senior role, you will also help and push the team, being an example to others.
- Create animations at the highest artistic and technical level.
- Work closely with the directors, supervisors and leads in a team environment.
- Collaborate and propose genuine and unique acting or physics for each assignment aligned with the story and context of them.
- Plan own assignments to reach the deadlines considering the interaction with Direction, supervisors and leads.
- Keep the characters in model and respect the design of the production.
- Be open and professional about feedback process and possible changes of direction during the animation process.
- Keep up on current artistic methodologies and on technology trends and tools that best suit the production and the company, in the development of a stronger creative and technical environment.
- Work together with the team providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that contribute towards their artistic and professional growth.
- 4+ years of professional experience in VFX or animation industries.
- 3+ years of experience in the animation industry.
- Background in traditional animation, 3d or stop motion.
- Knowledge of 3D animation software and drawing skills desirable.
- Advanced English.
- Linux experience is a plus
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Madrid, Spain
Date found: 2023-01-23
Subscribe to all Animation jobs in Spain
Create Profile and Get Noticed