Animation Resource Assistant
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Animation Resource Assistant who possess a passion for Animation in video games industry. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We work with the global animation, Character art & rigging teams to support the day to day asset conversation requirements for the development of cinematic sequences, Vignettes & in game mechanics.
- We are responsible for management and optimization of animation scene files.
- We are involved in the asset preparation and support for motion capture shoots.
- Work closely and coordinate priorities with other R* studios and departments.
- Evaluate assets for animation suitability and usability.
- Maintain scene functionality via optimization and organisation of file assets for the cinematic department.
- Positive, solution-orientated individual, with an interest in video games and game development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with members of our global teams.
- Knowledge of development issues with an understanding of export processes to game engine.
- Technically minded to problem solve and overcome challenges throughout production.
- Thrive to learn constantly and be receptive to changes.
- Be able to manage own self and be a team player.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Animation experience preferable.
- Experience with Motion builder/3ds Max.
- Experience with scripting Languages, Python, C#.
- Quality Assurance experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01