An independent game development studio located in Warsaw, Poland is looking for an Animation Programmer to join their team and work on an unannounced FPP sci-fi/neo cyber project.
Your job will be creating features and elements for the UI, HUD and UX. You will be working closely with studio's UI designer. The UI will be your main responsibility, but there is much more that needs to be done to make the game awesome, so you will also be coding other gameplay stuff.
The job can be either remote with regular visits to the Warsaw office or on-site.
- Strong C++ knowledge and skill
- Strong 3D math skills
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge - experience with cloth and physics, animation blueprints and how to interface with mannequin, retargeting.
- Strong knowledge of advanced animation techniques in Unreal Engine 4.
- Production pipeline experience.
- Good understanding of character animation.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with technical designers and animation team.
- Fast learning and easily adapting to new technology
- Self sufficient, motivated and organized
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with animations in Maya.
- Experience with Perforce.
- At least one shipped title.
- Unreal Engine 5 experience is a plus
- Experience with extending Animation Blueprints in Unreal Engine 4
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 20 days of paid holidays
- B2B contract and competitive compensation
- Great working culture
- NO CRUNCH
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30)
- Healthcare insurance
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01