Our client, a leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP is now on looking for experienced Animation Programmers who's be responsible for tackling into the challenges related to animations, including the way characters dynamically look on screen, responsiveness, making tools to ease out the process of making and using animations for the whole game, maintaining, developing and improving their current tools and systems. Optimizing animations for all platforms.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge in software design patterns and ability to design maintainable, extendable, and well-optimized codes
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Interested in-game animation and passion for real-time animation topics
- Skills in implementing project's animation requirements, maintain, design and improve existing animation systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- UE4 knowledge
- Shipped-title experience
- BS (or higher) in computer science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, etc)
- Experience with any kind of animation systems like, UE4 animation system, Unity Mecanim, Morpheme,
- Havok animation, Emotion FX or any other in-house animation system
- Skills in using DCC tools like 3DSmax, Maya, Motion Builder is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment.
- Work with highly-skilled, senior-level professionals.
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact in your daily work.
- Opportunity to work on innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies.
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01