Animation Content Developer
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Animation Content Developer who possess a passion for animation and video games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We work on improving the believability of our world adding animation performance to our in-game characters.
- We work as a global animation team to collaborate on player experiences.
- We use our tools to sync animation to dialogue, ensuring a responsive performance with a strong consideration of the animation principles and gameplay constraints.
- Annotating lines of dialogue with animated performances to enhance the final result – Tagging animations to Main Characters, Animals and Ambient NPCs.
- Regular status reporting.
- Evaluating aesthetic results and providing constructive feedback to improve quality.
- Work closely and coordinate with other R* studios and departments.
- A good understanding of animation principles and in particular a strong aesthetic eye and sense of timing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with members of our global teams.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development.
- Thrive to learn constantly and be receptive to the changes.
- Be able to manage own self and be a team player.
- Ability to accurately and comprehensively write bug reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Animation experience preferable.
- Experience in any Film/Animation software.
- Any QA experience.
- 3-year bachelor’s degree.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaDate posted: 2022-12-15