Account Executive SMB, Parsec
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As an Account Executive, SMB at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture backed, fast-growing sales team! You will conduct your own discovery calls, product demos and engage in high value conversations with key decision makers, and will have the opportunity to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory.
What you’ll be doing
- Define a process and metrics driven approach to selling at scale
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a substantial market opportunity
- Become a Parsec product expert and confidently speak to the value of the technology
- Exceed quota and present what you’re hearing from your customers to the product and technology teams
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads and opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
- Demonstrated ability to tackle challenges and find ways around objections
- An interest in emerging technologies and how they’re sold
- Experience establishing management level relationships
- Confidence in your ability to build pipeline and use Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2021-12-11