3D Models Quality Assurance
At Unity, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it. As one of the most emerging areas in today's world is real-time 3D, we aim to allow anyone to create their own digital twin in an easy, interactive, and user-friendly way.
Our 3D content creation activity is growing tremendously, and we're looking for great people to grow with it.
In this role, you will be partnered with the team-lead to define the quality of the projects and the deliverables, determine the threshold of each 3D project, explore new areas in the field, and be the gateway between the team's deliverables and the customer. You will be one of the most significant key points that will determine the success of the projects, and will have a phenomenal impact on the team's success.
If you are someone who has a genuine passion for 3D, and experience with 3D scan fixing tools, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Assess the quality of 3D models according to the company's required standards
- Provide feedback and technical support to 3D designers and clients
- Using a combination of 3D modeling, sculpting, and digital painting skills to process 3D scanned assets based on a photogrammetry pipeline
- Acquire a deep understanding of product specifications and their intended value
- Explore new areas and help to establish new 3D reconstruction pipelines of varied verticals
What we’re looking for
- Experience with photogrammetry hardware and software
- Relevant industry experience of having worked in a Games, VFX, CG, or Archviz Studio for a minimum of 1-2 years
- Experience and proficiency in 3D modeling (using any 3D software), UV mapping, and Texturing
- Experience and proficiency in softwares as Zbrush and Photoshop
- Demonstrable understanding of the process of creating 3D assets based on real-world objects.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Tel Aviv, IsraelDate posted: 2022-01-20