Our client is a leading gaming studio making games on the $50B Metaverse Roblox.
Millions play their games daily, and they seek to expand the team and reach new heights! They’re a female-founded, female-led, non-traditional gaming studio united by the belief and desire to dream up their own stories and worlds and create inclusive shared experiences on the metaverse.
Are you passionate about games and love Roblox? Do you dream about making amazing games utilizing your artistic skills with the world’s fastest-growing platform? If so, we may have the perfect job for you!
Software and Other Tools Used:
- Blender or Maya or 3D Studio Max or any other 3D software that allows you to follow implementation rules
- Roblox Studio
- 3d animation skills: rig, animation, export. FX and lightning skills
- Understanding of human anatomy and movement
- Understanding and helping with finding solutions to technical issues, knowledge of Roblox constraints in the 3D animation creation would be a plus
- Verify the quality of animations in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
- Following technical guidelines in the creation process
- Managing tasks pipeline and quality of assets delivery
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver assets in high quality and on time.
What they offer:
- Be part of a diversity-first team, that is serious about playing and having fun, while changing the world
- Great salaries, stock options, offices, and a casual, hip start-up vibe
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01